Massey University's School of English and Media Studies hosts readings and performances at three venues — the Palmerston North City Library, and the Massey campuses in Auckland and Wellington.
The series is co-sponsored by the School of English and Media Studies; the City Library (Palmerston North); the College of Humanities and Social Sciences (Auckland); and the Office of the Campus Registrar (Wellington).
This site gives details and links for the Auckland branch of the series, generally sited in the Theatre Lab in the Sir Neil Waters Building on the Albany campus (for further information about the location of each event, please consult the particular page for that reading, then cross-check against this map).
For information about readings at the other centres, you can visit this page.
- Arts Out Loud Series (2015): 1: Matthew Harris
- Writers Read Series (2014): 1: Thom Conroy & Alice Miller
- Writers Read Series (2014): 2: Poetry NZ launch
- Writers Read Series (2013): 1: C. K. Stead
- Writers Read Series (2013): 2: Sue Orr
- Writers Read Series (2013): 3: Robert Sullivan
- Writers Read Series (2012): 1: Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson
- Writers Read Series (2012): 2: John Adams
- Writers Read Series (2012): 3: Paula Green